Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Haylee's 2 week appt.

Reply Post New Topic

• MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 11-04-08 | 01:25 AM
  • Only 1 week late...oops. Anyway, she's doing awesome. Haylee has gained 2 lbs already...up to 7 lbs 13 oz and 21 in now. Dr. said she looks 'fantastic'. She finally fits into the newborn clothes.

She also has yeast diaper rash. I was wondering if we were going to have this problem with her since my son gets it also. Just need to find a pharmacy that will mix the compound the Dr prescribed...she said not all pharmacies around here will/can do that.

Overall though, she's doing great. Hope all the other babies are doing well also, as well as the mommies. And good luck to those who are still waiting for their little ones to arrive!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 11-04-08 | 01:54 AM

•  
    Great to hear she is doing so well! Sorry about the rash. I hope you found a place to make the cream for you.
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 11-04-08 | 10:20 AM
  • Glad to hear she is doing well! Hard to believe it's been 3 weeks already

Is she sleeping well for you?
  • MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 11-04-08 | 12:49 PM
  • Quote de DeeElizabeth
    Is she sleeping well for you?

We're still working on this, lol. She doesn't run on "24 hour days"...it's more like 18. So every 3rd or 4th day she wants to sleep all day and keep me up at night. I've tried waking her up during the day so she'll sleep at night but she sleeps through everything. When my son was born, the nurses told me to do calisthenics with him to wake him up to eat...yeah, that doesn't work with Haylee. I might get an irritated groan from her, but that's it. We'll keep working at it though.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work