Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

High Risk Dr Update

Reply Post New Topic

• tnacng tnacng's Avatar 08-08-07 | 08:26 AM
  • Well appt went ok...Love the new dr BTW. She was great. She talked to me and then have be gon into the room so that she could check me and do a quick u/s. She checked me and I was having some good blood today so she was able to see that which is good. She said that my cervix is soft so she was concerned about that. That I really needed to watch out for preterm labor. Saw the babies heartbeat. So I had to go and get more blood taken not sure why but whatever she says. I have to go to the hospital next week (need to set up appt tomorrow) for them to check the babies fluid and then again on the 23rd for a regular appt and to see what the babies weight is at that point. I'm nervous that I am going to have her early but at the same time I feel like I am in great hands at this point. So thanks to everyone thinking of me and we will see how things go next week and the following week... I swear I have had two other kids and I still need to do research on a soft cervix...anyone else have this and still deliver at a normal time frame?
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 08-08-07 | 09:23 PM
  • I can't help with your questions, but I am glad you are feeling more confident in your new doctor. Hopefully you can relax a bit now!
  • TamRowland TamRowland's Avatar 08-08-07 | 09:45 PM
  • Yes, hopefully you can be more stress free from here on out!!!

Glad to hear you have a new doctor that is going to take proper
    care of you and your baby!!

blessings,
    ~tam~
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 08-09-07 | 09:05 AM
  • Also can't help with any questions but I'm glad things are less stressful now!!! Keep us posted