Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I am exhausted!

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 08-22-08 | 11:23 PM
  • I had to start back to work this week and boy-howdy did it kick me in the butt! I need to take some little mat to work so I can rest on my reading table during lunch recess, sadly I am not joking. I even forgot to update about my appt on Monday. Dr. was supportive of our decision not to have the aminio, he said it was a very personal choice only we could make. He has everything laid out for the rest of our pregnancy, when to start the non-stress tests when to stop the heparin and next visit I may try to pin him down on a date for the c-section, it will make it easier on my mom for buying her plane ticket. So this is why I have been around a bit less this week. I can barely think at night let alone type. Hopefully I will get back into the swing of things soon.
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 08-23-08 | 05:13 PM
  • I hear ya on the exhausted thing! I am right there with you! Let us know when you get your c section date!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 08-24-08 | 11:51 AM
  • Try to get a little rest hun. Hopefully you will know soon about the c section date.
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 08-25-08 | 07:56 AM
  • Exhausted here too! Hopefully they give you a date soon.
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 08-25-08 | 09:15 PM
  • Me too, on the exhaustion that is. Hopefully we'll all get a jolt of energy soon. I'm curious to see when they tell you to come off of your heprin.