Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'M OUT!!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 08-25-08 | 06:24 PM
  • Woo Hoo!!! Zippee Yippee
    I guess you all can figure that they let me out of the hospital. I have never been so happy in my life. I was starting to go crazy, really feeling down.
    But now I am back in my own space. Still gotta rest as much as I can and the same restrictions as before. Oh well. At least I'm home! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.
    I need an update! How is everyone. Who's winning? Team Pink or Team Blue?
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 08-25-08 | 06:31 PM
  • ummm-- we need more of an update than that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are sooooo glad you are home and are still pg! I was getting scared for you! SO how are the twins?? How big are they?? Are they head down or is one of them?? Will you be having a c section?? How long have they told you they will let you go?? How is T? IS she getting excited or still clueless on how her life is gonna change!?!? How did you survive those weeks?? Enquiring minds want to know!!!??? SO SO SO happy you are home!!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 08-25-08 | 07:29 PM

•  

we need more scoop! glad to hear you are back home- I can imagine being in the hosp would be super hard....
  • Saira Saira's Avatar 08-25-08 | 09:07 PM
  • Glad your home and your all doing well. Take it easy and enjoy the time you haveleft till those little bundles of wonder get here.
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 08-25-08 | 10:40 PM
  • Glad to hear you are home!! And the babies are still cooking. Did Ts finalzation happen, I can't remember when that was supossed to happen but that it was soon. Keep up the good work mommy and rest rest rest.