Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'M OUT!!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 08-25-08 | 11:34 PM
  • Wow I am so glad you are home! I thought for sure you had Lucy and Ricky and that is why we hadn't heard from you! You keep resting and cooking those two!
  • nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 08-26-08 | 05:26 AM
  • Lucy and Ricky are going to be big kids. Ricky is weighing in at about 4 pounds 2 oz and Lucy is weighing in at 3 pounds 12 ounces and I just started week 32! oy! My dr. has no idea when they will show up. If they decide to still take the cerclage out at 35 weeks, then I have about three to four weeks left. If they leave it in I have no idea. I think I will barely make it to 35. I don't think my body can handle much more to be honest. We did our prenatal classes over this past week and because I have not moved around a whole lot for five weeks, my body is now puffy basically from the waist down and it HURTS. I'll have a warm shower and maybe some tylenol later. It looks like I am in for a c section because Ricky has basically no room to flip back to being heads down. Lucy is heads down but has her feet up in my ribs. Oy. I think I can I think I can.

Last edited by nisey79; 08-26-08 at 05:31 AM..
Thank you nisey79!
jillrn (08-26-08)
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 08-26-08 | 07:53 AM
  • So glad you're home! Take it easy a few more weeks! The home stretch!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 08-26-08 | 06:19 PM
  • Great size babies! 35 weeks would be great for twins! Hope they stay in there long enough you can bring them home in a few days, but not too long as I know you must be miserable!
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 08-26-08 | 09:52 PM
  • So glad that things are going well! Sounds like they are a great size... good job momma keeping your little ones healthy!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work