Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Induction

Reply Post New Topic

• jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-15-08 | 10:07 PM
  • Due to my diabetes and history of fast labors they want to induce me. They did want to induce me around the 26th which is only 11 more days!!

But I am not ready for that quite so early. I like fullly baked babies!!

So I talked them into waiting till 39 weeks. So that means I will have her on the 3rd or 8th since those are the days my dr is on call, unless I go on my own. I am hoping for the 8th so I can have off thru Christmas. I also have a big community event on 10-4 that i really need to be at. ALTHOUGH!!! I really thought it would be cool to have her on the 9th so her bday could be 10-9-8

So someone PLEASE have your baby that day!!! LOL Still the 8th is only 23 days!! Wow it really is coming up fast. Think I will go get the crib ready!!

JIll
  • MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 09-16-08 | 01:01 AM

•  
    It's amazing that we're almost at the end! And it's sooooo exciting!

But, according to your ticker, you only have 24 days to go. That would put you at 10-9-8 wouldn't it? If they let you wait until the 8th, why not just wait until the 9th?

Last edited by MommyBrown; 09-16-08 at 01:05 AM..
Thank you MommyBrown!
jillrn (09-17-08)
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 09-16-08 | 07:35 AM
  • OMG! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going!
Thank you ~J&Ty~!
jillrn (09-17-08)
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-16-08 | 10:06 AM
  • Wow that is so soon! It makes me realize how long I really have to go! I hope you can make it through your big event without another big event getting in the way!
Thank you Valleygirl!
jillrn (09-17-08)
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 09-16-08 | 01:00 PM
  • That is coming up fast! I saw my ticker today and it said 11 weeks to go....that seems like a long time compared to 24days! Good luck

Thank you DeeElizabeth!
jillrn (09-17-08)