Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Induction date

Reply Post New Topic

• jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-23-08 | 10:12 PM
  • Well my Dr confirmed yesterday my induction date will be 7th to come in and induce on the 8th. I will be doing cytotec, which I have done before I want it more than pitocin. UNLESS 1- I go on my own first

or 2- If I am dilated far enough he will just break my water on the 8th! I am not sure I will make it though. Baby dropped yesterday or today I have soooo much pressure I feel she is so close to falling out. Woke up with contractions this morning but they went away. So my uterus is practicing!!!
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-24-08 | 01:50 PM
  • Whoo Hoo on getting a date!!! Not much longer til you will be holding ur little one!!!
Thank you texasgirlsmommy!
jillrn (09-26-08)
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 09-24-08 | 11:05 PM
  • That is so awesome! I am so jealous you are so close... If I remember correctly that is exactly the date you wanted? Sending you some easy labor vibes!
Thank you jaedrae!
jillrn (09-26-08)
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-24-08 | 11:36 PM
  • Ya! That is so close!!! Good luck and easy labor vibes!!
Thank you Valleygirl!
jillrn (09-26-08)
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-26-08 | 09:31 PM
  • Well I sorta wanted the 9th so her b-day would be 10-9-8 LOL but my dr is not on that day anyway. I am sorta feeling like I will not make it to the 8th so I think I will go on my own before that. I am just hoping for the 5th as I have something going on the 4th that I should be at if at all possible.