Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

it's a...

Reply Post New Topic

• MaybeBaby4 MaybeBaby4's Avatar 07-26-08 | 11:32 AM
  • After talking to my doctor, she is not really worried about it but she would like to do a repeat scan in 4 weeks to check the placenta and amniotic fluid levels which were a bit low but were also a bit low with dd. So we will get another scan!! I have figured out that the baby sleeps in the morning and is more active in the afternoon so i think we will schedule it later in the day. If that doesn't work we will most likley do a 4-d scan because i have never had one and they look so cool.
  • texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 07-27-08 | 09:23 PM
  • Yay for getting another scan! I hope ur little one will cooperate this time! With Hailey and Harlee neither one would cooperate so I didn't find out til around 30wks with them! Hannah was wide open! LOL And this one didn't want to show its little parts...but the u/s tech had me lay on my side so they could mess with the baby and dh got to see them! I still don't know...I wish dh would have been surprised wth me but hes a party pooper!

A 4D scan would be awesome too! I soooo want one but they don't offer them here except at one place and u have to have a drs referral and my dr won't do a referral cause then tricare would have to pay for it!