Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

JudyG

Reply Post New Topic

• JudyG JudyG's Avatar 06-21-07 | 10:14 AM
  • The endo dosen't want to put me on insulin. Very Happy about that. She said to add a little more carb back in and check my blood 2 hours after eating instead of the one hour. Sometimes in the first hour after eating your pancrease release all of the stored insulin it has so that makes your level low and then it dosen't produce enough to keep it low, so you will actually spike in the second hour. So we will see how that goes, so I see her in a month unless my levels a sky rocketing. So I guess it went well.
    Thanks for all the advice girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chickie Chickie's Avatar 06-21-07 | 11:17 AM
  • Glad to hear that all is well.

• illaheebaby 06-21-07 | 07:53 PM
  • sounds good!

i only gained about eight pounds when i was pregnant with my son, and i gained nothing with my daughter. i am very heavy to begin with, but i thought that as long as they were doing well then i didn't have to worry.

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo