Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

A little update on me!

Reply Post New Topic

• texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 09-24-08 | 02:02 PM
  • I haven't been on in a few weeks!

I am sorry I disappeared! I just get so busy with the kids and hubby I can't get on here...I got on a few days ago and then Nick walked in the door and I had to get off! LOL So I thought I would pop in and give ya all an update!

I am 36wks pregnant on Friday! Whoo Hoo! Not much longer!! I had a dr appt last Wed and all went well! Baby was great...I have only gained 20 lbs or so this pregnancy which is awesome compared to the 60 I gained last time! LOL I am having some contractions but nothing major...but the dr said if I start getting more than 2 an hour he wants me to come get checked since he doesn't want me in labor...I go back tomorrow and I bet I am getting the strep b swab! Yay me! LOL They are also gonna be scheduling my amnio supposedly! I should be delivering sometime around the 10th...we won't have a for sure date til after the amnio results...although the dr said I could very well go on my own...which is kinda scary cause I have never gone on my own! I am glad I get to see the dr tomorrow though cause I have an aweful head cold that I hope isn't turning into a sinus infection! bleh!!!

I am definately starting to get excited and nervous! I am excited to meet this little one and excited to find out what I am having! But I am super nervous about my 4th c-section and I am so not prepared for the baby yet! I haven't even packed my bags, the baby's bags, the house still needs to get cleaned, the bassinet is up in my room filled with clothes! LOL Ugh I gotta get moving!

But I will get it done! I gotta right! LOL I haven't stocked up on diapers either! I was soooo good with Hannah and the other girls...this time I just think I am in denial that its coming so fast! LOL

I will update ya tomorrow after my appt!!!
  • DeeElizabeth DeeElizabeth's Avatar 09-24-08 | 02:32 PM
  • Good to hear from you! Good luck with your appt tomorrow

that's great that you haven't gained too much weight this time. I can't believe we're all getting so close to our EDD's!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-25-08 | 08:02 PM
  • Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are busy busy busy. Hope you appt went well today. Let us know how things went.
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-26-08 | 09:28 PM
  • Glad it went well let us know your date!!