Old 04-09-08, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default October - December Due Dates

Our October - December 2008 Due Dates

DeeElizabeth:
Hi! My name is Deanne and we are PG with baby #3! This baby is a surprise for us, since we were not TTC We are excited all the same though. DH and I have been married for 4 1/2 years now and we have 2 other children...DS Kit who is 2 1/2 and DD Mara who is just going on 11 months. We're due with this baby approx. December 6th. I haven't been to the Dr. yet though so that's just a guess lol.

nisey79:
Hello... I'm Denise and this is my first PG and its going to be twins. We have an awesome daughter named Taryne that is just about 8 months old that we adopted last summer from South Carolina. This PG was a surprise. I've been calling the twins " Lucy and Ricky" and they are supposed to be here October 19th but very likely will be here the beginning of October instead.

sharil:
Hi I am Jennifer everyone calls me Jeni, my DH and i have been married 15 years, this is my third pregnancy my oldest, Amanda is 19 years old, then i have a 21 month old named Krystal. We consider Krystal and this newest baby our miracles as we tried for 12 years and gave up when we found out we were going to be grandparents our granddaughter is 3 years old. I am due November 7th but the doc says because i am diabetic and have to have a c section that she will deliver our little miracle two weeks early so late October it looks like.

texasgirlsmommy:
Hi I am Michelle! I have been married to my dh Nick for almost 7years. He is in the Army. We have 3 little girls together! Hailey (6), Harlee (4), and Hannah (1)...this is baby #4 for us! We were trying! He was deployed from 13 wks up to delivery with Hannah so I wanted to make sure that I got pregnant right away when he got back so he would be here the whole time! My due date is October 24th but I will have a c-section a week early so somewhere around the 17th or so.

jillrn:
My name is Jill I am due with baby #3 on 10-10. I have been diabetic with both my other pg, and I am hoping since I lost 60 lbs I will not be with this one, but we will see. If I am I will probably be having baby a week early by induction. I am married for 10 years and we tried for 4 years for our first, this one is a surprise blessing that God blessed us with after the weight loss!

pajamas:
Hi! I'm Cathy, and I'm pregnant with my second child. I have a dd Grace, who is 2 1/2. I'm due around Oct.23rd. Grace came 5 weeks early, so we'll see... I have been married to my dh for 10 years. Lots of medical 'intervention' to get pregnant each time, so we feel especially blessed.

~J&Ty~:
Hi, I'm another Jill! I am pregnant with baby #2 both via DIUI. My son Tyler will be 5 in July. DH and I just celebrated our 10 year anniv. I have 3 awesome step children. Due Nov. 10

bbsmama
Hi everyone! you can call me Cam! i am 20 years old, been with my dh now for 7 great years and counting! ok.. so here we go again i was on here not too long ago.. i was actually a part of this board last year when i was pregnant with my youngest daughter who is now six and a half months... I have one other daughter who just turned three recently. finding out that we are now on baby no. three was quite the surprise! went to the doctor today after getting a bfp from a hpt two days ago. and now its official. 12-31-08 will be the due date!

Maybebaby4
Hi my name is Megan. I am happily married to DH Jason. We have been together for 8 years. We have 3 wondeful inteligent children.
DS (11) and DS (9) are from a previous relationship. Though they only know DH as Dad. Together we had DD (7) I have wanted another baby since DD started school 2 years ago. We are now happily expecting #4 EDD December 27th.

jaedrae
I'm Jaedra. My DH Brandon and I have a daughter, Emery, 17 months and we are happily expecting our second. My DD is December 14th, but I will most likely be induced a week early.

Valleygirl
Hi I am Melanie. I already have 2 wonderful kids Rachel (5) and Michael (2). This is my 6th pregnancy. I have 3 angle babies. Dh and I have been married for almost 9 years, but together for 18. I am due January 5th, as of right now, but I will be having a c-section and my dr likes to do those 7-10 days before your due date. So this baby will be here sometime just before the New Year.

*Please post your due dates and an introduction on this thread so they can be added to the list*

Last edited by Valleygirl; 05-04-08 at 12:01 PM.

Old 04-09-08, 07:31 PM
Mommy to 3!

Thanked 19 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi! My name is Deanne and we are PG with baby #3! This baby is a surprise for us, since we were not TTC

We are excited all the same though. DH and I have been married for 4 1/2 years now and we have 2 other children...DS Kit who is 2 1/2 and DD Mara who is just going on 11 months. We're due with this baby approx. November 27th. I haven't been to the Dr. yet though so that's just a guess lol.

Old 04-09-08, 08:40 PM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

Hello... I'm Denise and this is my first PG and its going to be twins. We have an awesome daughter named Taryne that is just about 8 months old that we adopted last summer from South Carolina. This PG was a surprise. I've been calling the twins " Lucy and Ricky" and they are supposed to be here October 19th but very likely will be here the beginning of October instead.

Old 04-10-08, 12:20 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi I am Jennifer everyone calls me Jeni, my DH and i have been married 15 years, this is my third pregnancy my oldest, Amanda is 19 years old, then i have a 21 month old named Krystal. We consider Krystal and this newest baby our miracles as we tried for 12 years and gave up when we found out we were going to be grandparents our granddaughter is 3 years old. I am due November 7th but the doc says because i am diabetic and have to have a c section that she will deliver our little miracle two weeks early so late October it looks like.

Last edited by Sharil; 04-10-08 at 11:00 AM.

Old 04-10-08, 12:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 14 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi I am Michelle! I have been married to my dh Nick for almost 7years. He is in the Army. We have 3 little girls together! Hailey (6), Harlee (4), and Hannah (1)...this is baby #4 for us! We were trying! He was deployed from 13 wks up to delivery with Hannah so I wanted to make sure that I got pregnant right away when he got back so he would be here the whole time! My due date is October 24th but I will have a c-section a week early so somewhere around the 17th or so.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools