Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Probably TMI & gross but...

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 10-08-07 | 08:29 AM
  • What does your mucus plug look like? This morning I when I wiped I had a huge long glob of snot-like looking stuff (kinda yellow-ish) on the paper. It was really thick and stretchy. Now I have no discharge again at all on my liner about 30 minutes later... hmmm

DH & I had sex yesterday morning so it couldn't be ejaculate could it? That was pretty much out of there a few hours after we did it...

Could it have been my mucus plug? I don't have a dr appt until Thursday so I have to wait it out... thought I would get your opinions!
  • ~Kelli~ ~Kelli~'s Avatar 10-08-07 | 08:32 AM
  • i'd say it was related to the s-e-x

the plug (for me-- i've heard it vaties) was darker.....
  • dianelynn77 dianelynn77's Avatar 10-08-07 | 08:54 AM
  • i say it was your mucous plug, sounds like mine. keep in mind you still could be weeks away from delivery. i was under the false pretences that i lost it, i would go into labor soon, but not true
  • illaheebaby 10-08-07 | 09:03 AM
  • sounds like the mucus plug to me, too. but yeah, could still be lots of time. but...almost there!
  • teddybear1082 teddybear1082's Avatar 10-08-07 | 10:23 AM
  • If it was your mucus plug, you need to be careful about having sex and swimming. That is one of the barriers between the outside world and the baby, so infection can be introduced once it is gone. At my childbirth class the nurse said it can look like anything ranging from thick-ish snot to a bloody glob. She also said you can lose it over a period of time and maybe not all at once, so keep putting a liner on!
    Good Luck!!!