Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Scared....

Reply Post New Topic

• MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 04-15-10 | 10:29 AM
  • Good luck! I'm not the praying type, but will wish you all the best at your appointment today.

I had my nurse consultation yesterday and my 1st exam will be on the 28th. But they said it will be too early to hear the heart beat on the doppler, which stinks.

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 04-15-10 | 02:03 PM
  • Wishing you well and will be thinking of you!
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 04-15-10 | 02:10 PM
  • I hope its all going well!

Laura

• Mrs.Emily Mrs.Emily's Avatar 04-15-10 | 06:22 PM
  • It went well!!! We saw one very healthy little peanut!!! DH was working today but he was supposed to get of at 1:30 and meet me there, of COURSE there was a fire at 1, so he was late. He missed the scan, but when he did get there the ultrasound tech did the scan again so he could see the little flicker!!! My uterus is very retroverted and she had some trouble seeing him at first, but we found him!!! When my midwife did my exam she said my uterus is tilted so far back that she couldn't even feel the top of it!! Which I could have told her, because it feels like it's pushing into my spine!!! I have made my appointments for the nuchal translucency and the anatomy ultrasound appt's. I feel like it's all going so fast already!!! Thanks for all the positive thoughts and prayers!!!
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 04-15-10 | 06:26 PM
  • I'm so happy you got great news and there is ONE healthy little one in there!

Laura

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work