Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sharil?

Reply Post New Topic

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 09-17-08 | 10:27 PM
  • Just wanted to see how you are doing? Hope all is well and you and your little girl are healthy! Update us when you get a chance

• ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 09-18-08 | 07:41 AM
  • Hope you're doing well.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-18-08 | 08:39 PM
  • Hope you and baby are ok! We haven't heard from you in awhile!
  • Sharil Sharil's Avatar 09-18-08 | 09:56 PM
  • Hey guys thanks for asking sorry i have been scarce last week i was in the hospital due to cellulitis (infection in the skin). I got out last friday and we drove down to Kentuky over the weekend for my nieces birthday party. The day of the party we got hit by a HUGE windstorm from hurricane Ike which knocked out the power at my sister in laws house. During the storm my DH's brother in law and our niece had a very close call when a tree fell 5 feet in front of thier truck as they were driving back to thier house. After seeing the size of the tree that nearly fell on them my heart went into my throat and I started crying we came so close to losing both of them and it made me realize how fragile life is. It also hit in Cincinnati and knocked a HUGE tree limb down onto the power lines at our house even though we have power there the limb is still in our driveway as well as power lines laying in our yard and the neighbors yard so it has not been safe for us to go home because I can not safely get down to our house so we have been staying in Kentucky at my SIL's house and driving back and fort to Cinci for my appointments. I have developed a very bad rash on my body and the docs are not sure why. They put me on some antihistamines that make me very very tired. They will be delivering me in about 4-5 weeks. The baby's growth has slowed down some so I dont believe she will be as big as they were originally estimating. I believe she will probably be around 8.5 lbs or so. This rash on my arms legs stomach and under my arms is really starting to upset me and I am going nuts with the itching. They did a test to test my liver function because they did say that if there is something wrong with my liver it can cause the rash so I am going to check tomorrow to see if they have the results of my tests back. They have to do something for this rash before I lose my mind LOL. Other than that we are doing ok just havent been home in days and being in a house where there are 4 kids makes it hard to get online and check on things. Hope you are all well i will keep yall updated.
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-18-08 | 10:15 PM
  • Wow sweetie can't you just have one week of relaxed and normal? I am glad you are all ok! I hope they can figure out that rash and get rid of it soon.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work