Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

A small update

Reply Post New Topic

• JennaMC 08-07-07 | 11:03 PM
  • I haven't been around much lately so I thought I would give a little update on us. I had my appointment yesterday, all is well with baby. Weight gain I am unsure of, but the scale says I am on the same track I was with dd #1 which is fine with me. Did the nasty glucose test, lucky to have got & kept it down. I start going every 3 weeks now and my next appointment I get another u/s to double check if *she* really is a girl since she kept her legs closed last u/s (fingers crossed though she is indeed a girl). Other then that I only have about 2 more months of work left and I officially get to go back to staying home HOORAY!! Well that's really about all.
  • Kekepania Kekepania's Avatar 08-08-07 | 08:57 AM

•  
    Glad to hear your appt went well and yay on the new u/s! Can't wait to hear all about it

• JudyG JudyG's Avatar 08-08-07 | 09:30 AM
  • Happy to hear all is going good for the two of you!! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kelly37 Kelly37's Avatar 08-08-07 | 02:10 PM
  • Im glad your well. dont be such a stranger!!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!