Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Pregnancy Message Boards > October- December Due Date Club Strike 3...or is this 4? Im starting to lose track

Strike 3...or is this 4? Im starting to lose track

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 04-26-10, 10:20 AM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1720%
Thumbs down Strike 3...or is this 4? Im starting to lose track

Hey ladies...
So this was actually unexpected this time.

The family was buggnig me to get a blood test since my OB appt isnt for another 2 weeks, so we were like alright - and went to the 24 hr ER place.

After 5 hrs, I tested postive for being prego on a pee test - duh- thenmy ultrasound they said it looked like something may have been there and isnt anymore or its too small to see?.....and my hormone levels from the blood test are apparently really low too.

So final diagnosis for the UMTEENTH TIME......Threatened miscarriage.

Here's my issue. I knew all the other ones were coming cuz I had signs....this one, I havent cramped ONCE, no spotting or anything...the only weird thing was i was waking up in cold sweats a lot...like dripping in sweat and shaking but my body temp was thru the roof.
But my boobs are a whole cup size larger and still hurt like hell, im always tired ,etc... I dont get it!

I know its prolly for the best if it didnt work out but still...I was like ready this time ...as much as i thought I could be. And my only disappointment with the situation was that I wasnt married.

So anyway...I've gotta get 1 more blood test to confirm...I dont know guys....how many times does this have to happen....you were all right about kasey being reserved because he was scared tho, bc he took it a lot better than i did because he said he had already set himself up to expect it so he wouldnt get hurt by it again. Sigh. I wana go home :-(

Old 04-26-10, 10:45 AM
is mommy to 3 divas and a little man
Toddler and Twin Mommy

Thanked 69 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

I'm so sorry. This must be rough. * hugs*

Old 04-26-10, 11:59 AM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Oh, no, I'm so sorry! I hope there is still a chance though; we need a miracle! Sending prayers and thoughts your way!

Old 04-26-10, 12:11 PM
is hopeful for the future
Community Member

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1720%

youre right...maybe there is still a chance...should I like buy another preg test maybe and take it in a few days? cuz if my levels are that low they should be nonexistant in a few days...i dont know im confused

Old 04-26-10, 12:18 PM
is a mother of 2 beautiful kids!
Grounded Dreamer

Thanked 510 Times
Level: 9
Weekly Activity 67520%

Can you call the doctor you ended up choosing for the OB appt & tell him what happened? Maybe they can get you in ASAP? (people do cancel & there may be a free window)

I don't know anything about levels or miscarriages, so I don't know what advice to give you. But I would feel better if the OB office gave me their opinion, ya know?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools