Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Time is running out

Reply Post New Topic

• jillrn jillrn's Avatar 10-06-08 | 07:12 AM
  • I have today and tomorrow till 5pm to go into labor! NO PRESSURE!

Otherwise the big induction!! I am going to the Dr today I am going to ask to strip my membranes we will see. I am still at 3 cm as far as I know. But baby is floating around. I have been debating the Castrol Oil, but I am really NOT that anxious for labor to start. I am feeling sorta scared. I know what I am in for. I have enjoyed this pregnancy and wouldnt mind it last a week more or so. I really cant believe I am typing that but it is true. My good friend is going in for an induction today she is 9 days overdue. Praying it goes well for her. How is everyone else doing??
  • ~J&Ty~ ~J&Ty~'s Avatar 10-06-08 | 08:25 AM
  • Oh my... how exciting!!!! I am getting nervous too. Good luck and can't wait to hear all about your little baby!
  • jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 10-06-08 | 10:54 AM
  • I am so jealous that you are almost at the finish line! I am sure things will go smoothly. I was induced with my frist one and it wasn't bad. I know the contractions are supposed to be more intense, but don't you have a history of fast labors?

that the doc will strip your membranes and your baby is here before you know it! Update us when you get a chance

• MommyBrown MommyBrown's Avatar 10-06-08 | 01:12 PM
  • Good luck at your appointment! Keep us updated!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 10-06-08 | 08:10 PM
  • LOL I forgot to ask the dr to strip my membranes!!! What a dork am I!! I had a really long appt b/c baby is quite today not a whole lot of movement and so the US and NST took forever. She did finally pass though.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work