Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update

Reply Post New Topic

• TheWeatherGirl TheWeatherGirl's Avatar 05-03-10 | 02:17 PM
  • Thanks to ALL OF YOU for your helpful and kind words and advice. I have had my blood taken 3 times so far....Sunday 308, Tuesday 164, Thursday 46. Friday started cramping and dropping some clots...spent most of the night rolling around from the cramps...but this was probably the least painful (physically) miscarriage I have had. So I guess thats good in some respects.

TIP: I found that taking the Menstral Excedrine works REALLY well for pain if any of you have to go through this -- just obviously dont take it when youre still preg -- but during a miscarriage it blows IB prophen and motrin and all those out of the water.

So I am going in to an OB thats been following my records and blood work this friday so they can run some tests and see what the deal is and why this keeps happening. Hopefully that will go well and I'll let you guys know whats up.

Thanks again to all of you -- some of you I've 'known'/have been talking to me for almost a year now since my June 09 miscarriage and your care and support has been wonderful and I think that everyone on here is so lucky to have people like you to talk to. Thank you so much.

Lauren
Thank you TheWeatherGirl!
MrsS1stbaby (05-04-10)
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 05-03-10 | 03:29 PM
  • I'm so sorry!

I hope the drs can give you some answers.

Laura

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 05-03-10 | 06:56 PM

•  

I'm sorry again! I hope the doctor will give you some insight on Friday...I will keep you in my thoughts.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!