Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

We brought him home!

Reply Post New Topic

• nisey79 nisey79's Avatar 09-23-08 | 06:19 PM
  • Hi Ladies
    How are you all doing. Just dropping in with another quick update and to see how you guys were doing. After making a fuss about Xavier's feedings at the hospital, they changed what they were doing so that he was able to eat on demand, pass his carseat test and we brought him home this past Saturday!

T is adjusting to having another person in the house. She smothers her brother really. Jealousy only shows when one of us is holding or feeding Xavier. Other than that she is pretty good. Caitlynn is still struggling a bit with her feeds. She has to be able to handle compressed feeds before they will try her with bottle or breast feeding. I am hoping she'll be home next week but we'll see how it goes.

• brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 09-23-08 | 07:33 PM

•  
    That's so great! I'm so happy you have you little man home! That's so neat that the boy came home first, usually they are "sicker"
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 09-23-08 | 07:50 PM
  • That is so fantastic!!!! I can only imagine how great it feels to have him there! Caitlynn will be home soon and then you'll have all your babies where they belong

• jaedrae jaedrae's Avatar 09-23-08 | 08:29 PM
  • I am so glad to hear your good news! Hopefully Caitlynn will be home soon... do you have any more pictures? They are so darn cute!
  • jillrn jillrn's Avatar 09-23-08 | 10:04 PM
  • WOw that is great! Hope sissy joins soon!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work