Baby Corner

Old 08-03-07, 04:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Talking Weeks left?

So ladies.. how many weeks left for you? How is everyone feeling doing?

Today i hit 30 weeks.. yipee!!! well im going to try to get my doctor to do an us at my next appt to see how big baby is .. because if she is too big i think my doctor will induce me at 38 weeks.. which would be great.. last time i went overdue.. and that was so not fun.. but yea.. everything is doing great for me.. Oh yeah.. anyone else feel like they are getting bigger by the moment? i swear everyday my tummy sticks out more.. i am constantly bumping in to stuff.. lol.. fun

Old 08-03-07, 05:01 PM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

i think i hit 27 weeks tomorrow. that leave 13 for me, right? my last baby was two weeks early, though, so who knows!! i don't feel like i'm bigger every day, but my waddling increases. LOL

Old 08-03-07, 11:08 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hi. I think I have 12 weeks to go. I know im being induced at about 39 weeks, tho..so...maybe only 11... but I got to tell you guys this. I live out in the boonies..lol.. it's about 32 miles to the hospital.. This lady I just met kept wanting to give me advice about giving birth at home.. I just laughed it off..now im paranoidingly (not a word but should be) wondering if I should have listened to her...lol... I feel good. Gained about 15 pounds so far.. but having some vision issues..not sure what that means.. sorry, didn't mean to write a book!

Old 08-04-07, 05:34 AM
is sad
Community Member

Thanked 144 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

actually, it looks like i'm the same as kelly. i'm so confused! (although we're not planning on inducing. i mean i'm 27w6d) *sigh* when do i get my brain back??

Old 08-05-07, 10:02 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Well as of today Ihave 10 weeks left. I feel good, and I don't thinkI will go early. At last u/s she was 3.6 pounds. Holy CRAP I can't believe 10 weeks until she is here!!! After three years of trying it all seems to be happening so fast!!!! I hope you all are doing great!!!
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools