Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

what symptoms

Reply Post New Topic

• flyleaf2 04-06-09 | 03:10 PM
  • If any are u having? My boobs are really begining to hurt w/ poking pains. Im crampy in my uterus and slight back discomfort. This has been going on for (the cramps) at least 4 days now and i thought it was af cramps at first. Im over whelmed the last 2 ays w/ an unbeleivable hunger that none of my other pg had slight nausua and overwhelmingly tired. Im just wondering if anyone had twins? im really wondering if this ? My last pg was but the twin didnt make my daughter did. So im having wierd feelings on this one. Already this soon my pants are uncomftorable and I need to unbutton and zip them to feel relief. Oh and for the last week I cant sleep thru the night im up the whole half of night. I have an appt. april 20 so i am anxious to know.
  • Coberley399 04-06-09 | 03:59 PM
  • Sounds alot like my symptoms at first. I was a lil crampy for about 2 weeks. I was hungery all the time until the nausau kicked in. Boobs super sore still. Tired all the time. I havent been able to fit my jeans since I was 5 weeks, I think its just bloat with me. Im not having twins though. So far I only seen one. Well hope that helps.
Thank you Coberley399!
flyleaf2 (04-08-09)
  • flyleaf2 04-06-09 | 06:03 PM
  • ya.. i guess its diffrent w/ every pg..lol
  • Mishas Mishas's Avatar 04-07-09 | 10:17 PM
  • sounds like mine too, my lower back pain was horrendous. I was convinced AF was going to arrive at any time. I'm almost at the end of the 1st trimester now, so my symptoms are a lot different now.

Thank you Mishas!
flyleaf2 (04-08-09)
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 04-14-09 | 05:26 PM
  • I just bet you're having twins! How exciting.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!