Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

anxious and confused

Reply Post New Topic

• tara84 09-12-08 | 10:38 AM
  • i am 33 1/2 weeks pregnant with my second child. a few weeks ago my dr told me i was carrying alot of extra fluid around the baby. and my belly is measuring bigger then my dates. I think i was 32 weeks and measuring 35 cm.. anyways.. baby has dropped already and head down since about 31 weeks. I have contractions all the time but nothing regular. there is alot of pressue down there and i cant eat anything without it going right through me. this has been the way for about a week. I know i am not in labour right now.. well not to the point that i want to be in the hospital. i just want to know if it could be soon. I delivered my little girl at 39 weeks and it was just like.. bang i woke up and went to the hospital and was dialiated 5 cm.. no warnings at all.. no pain nothing. Please let me know what you think.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 09-12-08 | 12:39 PM
  • hmm, I didn't go into labor, so I am not sure what to think. Have you asked your dr about how you are feeling? I hope everything goes smoothly. Good luck!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 09-12-08 | 12:45 PM
  • Has your doctor done an internal exam to see if you're dilating? It's probably worth a call to your OB to ask about preterm labor.