Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Brenda, Glinda and Chandra

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 12-21-04 | 06:49 AM
  • May all three of you have wonderful appointments today. I will be thinking about each one of you today. Please post updates as soon as you are able.

• glinda glinda's Avatar 12-21-04 | 12:39 PM
  • Thank you Jacqui. Best wishes Brenda and Chandra!!!!!!!!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 12-21-04 | 01:18 PM
  • Best wishes today ladies! Let us know how your appts went as soon as you can. I will be thinking of all of you today.
  • babyMarksMom babyMarksMom's Avatar 12-21-04 | 03:36 PM
  • thanks ladies! Glinda and Chandra,

my appt is this afternoon and then we have a candlelighting memorial to go to this evening, so I probably won't get a chance to post until late.

• glinda glinda's Avatar 12-21-04 | 05:56 PM
  • I went for my u/s to get another look at the bubble. Mind you, I'm only 5 weeks so there is not much to see. My IVF clinic has yet to tell me to have an u/s. Well the bubble was there and bigger too

. Inside there was a little grain which is the fetal pole. Hopefully, next week there will be a flicker of a heartbeat there.

The monitor was turned in my direction so I could watch the whole thing. Suddenly I say ooh and the dr says stop to the nurse. See in addition to my medical degree that I've earned doing all these procedures, I also qualify as an u/s tech

I said there is a 2nd bubble. The dr said it is 1/3 the size of the other embryo so he doesn't think it will make it. I say, I'm Miss Negativity and we're going to pray for the little guy.....now snap their pics.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work