Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
c cestion scar pain w/ new pregnancy??

c cestion scar pain w/ new pregnancy??

Reply Post New Topic

• myrakae myrakae's Avatar 09-25-05 | 12:27 AM
  • Hi, everyone, I'm new to this site, and I wasn't sure where to post my question, so I hope this is okay. I am a mother of 2-a 4 year old boy named Wyatt, and a 2 year old girl named Grace. I delivered Wyatt vaginal, everything was great, he came out a health 9 lbs 5 ozs. Grace I had to deliver via c-section because she was breech (she was only 8 lbs, and my doctor thinks because of how large Wyatt was, I was very "roomy" and Grace never felt the pressure to turn. Anyway, I'm am totally of the subject. My quesiton is to anyone that has ever had a c-section and been pregnant again, did your c-section scar hurt early in the pregnancy (like within the 1st-2nd month). I am on BC, but as some of us know, it doesn't always do its job. I have noticed a few other early pregnancy symptoms (fatigue, some nausea, but not severe as it was with the kids), but over this last week, I have really notice a lot of discomfort at my scar, to the point that it almost feels like it did after I had it with the stitches. Anyway, I have babbled enough, so if anyone has had any pain like this, please let me know what came of it, and if I need to run to Walmart for a pregnancy test. Thanks!

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 09-26-05 | 03:20 PM
  • I did notice that my scar had some pinchy pains early on this pregnancy but nothing I could really complain about. I didn't notice these pains til after I knew I was pg.

If you *think* you may be then maybe getting a test is a good idea.

Welcome to the Baby Corner!!
  • BabyJune BabyJune's Avatar 09-27-05 | 07:09 PM
  • I'm 13 weeks now, and haven't had any pain around my scar. Good Luck on the pg.
  • mom2nj 09-27-05 | 07:21 PM
  • I had pain in my scar about the second month on.. good luck

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work