Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Dd fell and shoved hard on my stomach.....

Dd fell and shoved hard on my stomach.....

Reply Post New Topic

• ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 06-24-05 | 08:06 PM
  • and she weighs about 70 pounds. I figure I'm about 6 weeks along. It really hurt. I was laying on the ground and she walked over me and then started to fall and used her hands to balance herself, right on my stomach. It really hurt bad, it shot me right up. Then it ached for a while. I called my dr. to see if it could hurt anything and I'm waiting for a call back. What do you guys think? Do you think it could hurt anything? I seem to feel better now. My Mom said that she fell on a cement step, right on her belly, when she was pregnant. My brother came out fine, well, maybe that would explain why he is so nutty, lol. I'm a worrier, can you tell.
  • belle81 belle81's Avatar 06-24-05 | 08:38 PM

•  
    I think your baby's probably fine. You'll want to get in touch with your doc to be sure though. At 6 weeks your little bean is still tiny and in your pelvis, not by your stomach.
  • ~Bobbi~ ~Bobbi~'s Avatar 06-24-05 | 10:04 PM
  • That's good to know. I called the dr. and they are going to call me back on Monday. Its been a couple hours and I haven't had any cramping or anything. Thanks.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 06-27-05 | 08:58 AM
  • I'm sure it is OK. Baby has a lot of padding around him/her. And like belle81 said.. baby is down really low right now.

Let us know what your Dr. says.

• :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 06-27-05 | 02:01 PM
  • Your baby is totally surrounded by water and should be totally fine, but wait to hear from your doc. I'm sorry that happened! I bet it really hurt.