Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Different symptoms during pregnancy

Different symptoms during pregnancy

Reply Post New Topic

• cshannon91 10-13-09 | 11:46 PM
  • Okay so I have been pregnant before. But i miscarried when I was around 2 1/2 months. Currently i am about two months PG.
    When i was PG the first time I had absolutely no symptoms.
    This time i'm getting them all such as morning sickness, sore breasts, headaches and the list goes on. I figured since I have been PG before I would have the same symptoms but I dont. Is this normal?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-14-09 | 08:46 AM
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've had 5 losses so I can sympathize with your feelings of fear and worry mixed with guarded excitement.

It's normal for each pregnancy to be different. With my first two pregnancies, I had no morning sickness until about 15 weeks and it was only in the evenings. With my third baby's pregnancy (my 8th pregnancy), I had m/s from the beginning and it didn't go away until about 15 weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope your symptoms subside soon so you can enjoy every moment of this wonderful miracle!!
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 10-14-09 | 05:44 PM
  • I agree, they will all be different. I had no food issues with #1 but I had food aversions with #2. Also with #1 I had high BP and my feet were totally swollen. Nothing like that with #2 but my tailbone felt like it was broken. Oh, and I was big and wide with #1 but #2 was all out in front! I was skinny if you looked at me from the back.

Congratulations & don't worry...its normal!
  • cshannon91 10-15-09 | 09:53 PM
  • Thanks girls! I was pretty freaked out because of the different symptoms and when I found out i was PG this time. I was like "Oh Yay! No symptoms" Boy was I wrong. The joys of being pregnant. lol
  • Fatimah Ummebaneen 01-16-10 | 12:34 PM
  • yes pregnancy symptoms are different but there are common ones as well. As for ur first one u had no symptoms probably because before ur body could react to the pregnancy hormones ur body already had a decrease of those hormones. U can talk to ur doctor to get u a blood test to check ur hormones level as well. I had a miscarriage too in the past so i am planning to have this hormones level checked just to reassure myself that everything is going fine.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work