Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Different symptoms during pregnancy

Different symptoms during pregnancy

Reply Post New Topic

• cshannon91 10-13-09 | 11:46 PM
  • Okay so I have been pregnant before. But i miscarried when I was around 2 1/2 months. Currently i am about two months PG.
    When i was PG the first time I had absolutely no symptoms.
    This time i'm getting them all such as morning sickness, sore breasts, headaches and the list goes on. I figured since I have been PG before I would have the same symptoms but I dont. Is this normal?
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-14-09 | 08:46 AM
  • I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I've had 5 losses so I can sympathize with your feelings of fear and worry mixed with guarded excitement.

It's normal for each pregnancy to be different. With my first two pregnancies, I had no morning sickness until about 15 weeks and it was only in the evenings. With my third baby's pregnancy (my 8th pregnancy), I had m/s from the beginning and it didn't go away until about 15 weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I hope your symptoms subside soon so you can enjoy every moment of this wonderful miracle!!
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 10-14-09 | 05:44 PM
  • I agree, they will all be different. I had no food issues with #1 but I had food aversions with #2. Also with #1 I had high BP and my feet were totally swollen. Nothing like that with #2 but my tailbone felt like it was broken. Oh, and I was big and wide with #1 but #2 was all out in front! I was skinny if you looked at me from the back.

Congratulations & don't worry...its normal!
  • cshannon91 10-15-09 | 09:53 PM
  • Thanks girls! I was pretty freaked out because of the different symptoms and when I found out i was PG this time. I was like "Oh Yay! No symptoms" Boy was I wrong. The joys of being pregnant. lol
  • Fatimah Ummebaneen 01-16-10 | 12:34 PM
  • yes pregnancy symptoms are different but there are common ones as well. As for ur first one u had no symptoms probably because before ur body could react to the pregnancy hormones ur body already had a decrease of those hormones. U can talk to ur doctor to get u a blood test to check ur hormones level as well. I had a miscarriage too in the past so i am planning to have this hormones level checked just to reassure myself that everything is going fine.