Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
early labour signs pleeeeease!!

early labour signs pleeeeease!!

Reply Post New Topic

• lol90 06-20-11 | 02:17 PM
  • Hi this is my first pregnancy, i am 38 weeks and 2 days! and getting very impatient!!
    Im just after a few words of encouragement lol really want babs now lol I have just started my maternity leave and am feeling very tired of being pregnant, so am looking for every sign that labour is nearly here! So far I have been having on off period like cramps for the last few days, accompanied by a sudden im going to be sick feeling every now and then? I have also been having shooting pains down there since just before my 36 weeks checkup! I have also been sleeping really badly but especially badly this last 2 nights ( been awake nearly all night) and have been finding it hard to pee if i have been holding it for a little while like first thing in the morning (sort of like im holding it in without knowing and trying to pee at the same time). Also one last thing lol I have had a headache all day today (sort of like a concentrating headache). At 36 weeks babs was head down and 3/5s palpable. Anybody any ideas? please really want to meet him or her!!!!! lol thanks!!
  • 2babygirls 2babygirls's Avatar 06-20-11 | 04:54 PM
  • I don't know as I had 2 c/sect but I'd call the doctor's office and ask about it.

I did have the shooting pains down there especially after sitting for a while but that was from vericose veins there. Ouch!

Good luck and I hope you hold your baby soon!
  • lol90 06-21-11 | 06:48 AM
  • thanks alot so do i!!
    I know tmi but ive been having what i think is the clear out for a couple of weeks now!! keeping positive!!