Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

full birth story....finally

Reply Post New Topic

• Oreo Oreo's Avatar 09-11-04 | 10:58 PM
  • What a great story!!!! yeah that baby Kaden came out so quickly since he was wrapped up so tightly in his cord. I hope the "golf ball" goes away for you. Oh-- good job on the going natural!! You are my role model!
  • babyMarksMom babyMarksMom's Avatar 09-14-04 | 02:24 AM
  • what an exciting birth story. great job!!! so thankful that it turned out ok. did you find out what was causing your pain? hope it is better by now.

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 09-17-04 | 07:03 AM
  • Mercy Madone. The birth of your baby boy made my

. I am so happy for you, Donann. What a very scary moment with the umblical cord. The doctors will never tell you until the baby is out or really in danger. Women have a tendancy to stop pushing/working if they know something might be wrong. Sucks, but tis the truth.

Funny, you mentioned about the growth next to your cooter. I had that problem too, but it turned out to be a very disgusting ingrown hair. I hope you did not have the same problem. Also, Marco had a weepy eye for months. It took nearly 9 months to ease up. I hope Kaden doesn't go through the same situation.

Thanks for sharing the story. I cannot wait to see pictures!
  • donann donann's Avatar 09-17-04 | 02:54 PM
  • Jacqui,

Actually the "growth" has been diagnosed as a clogged or infected lymph gland. It has almost completely gone away now that I have been on antibiotics, but if it is not completely gone by my 6 wk checkup they are going to be talking about cutting and I REALLY don't want that.

Here is the link to the pictures that I have of Kaden so far, plus a few silly ones of Gavin. Seems he has learned to anticipate the flash from the camera so we cannot get a good pic of him anymore....lol.