Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

has anyone used

Reply Post New Topic

• TLBT TLBT's Avatar 12-06-09 | 10:32 AM
  • progesterone inserts in early pregnancy? Im using them once a day and last night I had (TMI) some "tissue looking" matter come out, it was whitish, def no red or brown, and not grayish, it looked like TP, but wasnt. The leaflet says small "balls" may come out & right after the "clump" there were some balls the same color, so I'm hoping thats what it was, but Im driving myself crazy here!

I talked to the my OB the other day after the nurse sent the Rx in, and I did feel better til now! She pretty much said thye put me on the supplement to bridge the gap from week 8-10 when my placenta should take over, my progesterone level is on the low/normal side and if it dips before the placenta is ready it could result in miscarriage, but just hearing that made me a crazy lady! Im also not really feeling much pg symptoms, except slight breast tenderness, but I honestly dont remember feeling much more w/the boys pg either, so I dont know what to think. If anyone made it this far thank you. Also if anyone know of someone that had this low levels and carried a healthy 9 months, i could use some encouragement!
  • brandimichelle brandimichelle's Avatar 12-06-09 | 03:04 PM
  • I have a friend at work who had low progesterone levels and took progesterone inserts for 15 weeks

and now she is a happy healthy girl pregnant with a little boy and 28 weeks!

It can happen

• 3Princes 12-06-09 | 03:41 PM
  • I'm pretty sure Valleygirl did the suppositiories--- and she had a happy healthy baby.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work