Baby Corner

Old 03-22-17, 07:59 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 4200%

Thanks for sharing this. It might be helpful for those who are trying to conceive.

Old 04-22-17, 07:11 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 3400%

Great. This is helpful for all those who are trying to be pregnant.

Old 09-12-17, 10:37 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%

Hi dear. I will try you to help in this matter as I am a mother myself. When my partner took Tribulus we got pregnant quickly. Before we'd heard of it, we were trying with the only pregnacare as a supplement and we never conceived. We went to the GP, had three sperm tests and were told very low motility. Then started trib three times a day. Then the first two pregnancies ended in early miscarriages, so I was then worried Tribulus was to blame (I think a lot of ppl would think this) but then the third one went fine! And then when it came to trying for number2 we obviously bought it again and all was fine. Remember miscarriage is so common, so was probably just down to chance. Give it a try. You can also consult a good gynecologist for the problem. My partner took me to Ukraine and it helped me a lot in conceiving. Now I am blessed with a baby boy. I wish you best of luck for future. Stay safe and be happy.

Old 09-20-17, 01:31 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1600%

Hi dear. I will give you some information on pregnancy but if you still face the problem consult with Lotus Clinic as soon as possible because they give the best solution and tips on pregnancy. The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bulls-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bulls-eye in order for you to get pregnant. Since most women release an egg once each menstrual cycle, there are only a few days out of each cycle when sex can actually lead to pregnancy. Knowing when you ovulate means that you and your partner can identify the bulls-eye and then aim for it, instead of just shooting a bunch of arrows and hoping the target happens to be there. You can figure out when you ovulate using a few different methods. Our article about predicting ovulation walks you through them. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice. Get busy at the right time; Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. You have a range of days for baby-making sex because sperm can survive for five to six days in your body. That means if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in your fallopian tubes, waiting for an egg to float by, until around Thursday â?? or maybe even as late as Sunday. If you're not sure when your fertile period will be, here's an easy rule of thumb: Hit the sheets every other day. Having sex this often means you'll have healthy sperm waiting in your fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action whenever your egg gets released. Hope it helps.

Old 09-21-17, 01:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2600%

Hello, I am here for you to provide the best and effective method to know if you are pregnant in an easy and effective way. This is a golden opportunity for me to provide you with valuable experience of mine. I was glad enough that i got to consult the best in business at Lotus Clinic in Ukraine. Conceiving and being pregnant is a beautiful part of your life. To know if you are pregnant is more than beautiful and happy to know when you both of you are ready for the child. I will list out few possible ways to know if you are pregnant or not: the most important and instant sign you can see is missing your period, but don’t confuse it with being pregnant cause it can be just a simple delay also. You can take a pregnancy test if its turns negative then you are pregnant and it happens the other way doesn't think that you not pregnant maybe it would take a little time to show you the result. As many time people test and find that they are not pregnant and later on after 3-4 week they find that they are pregnant. Maybe you may always go through the implantation bleeding if that happens please take a home pregnancy test at the moment as well as it can show you positive signs of being pregnant. If you are taking a pregnancy test and the result reveals a faint positive line then there's a strong possibility that you are pregnant, but many time positive lines appear faded. This happens due to low levels of pregnancy hormone. As soon as you find that you are pregnant your body begins producing hormones known as HCG. This hormone increases as your pregnancy progress. Thus a pregnancy test can vary from person to person for best of result you can consult your doctor they will give you the exact result you want. Hope this help.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools