Baby Corner

Old 09-21-17, 04:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7000%

Hello everybody, I am feeling happy to get reliable platform where I can get valuable information for easy and safe secure pregnancy that is a time and money saving process for me and my baby in long term. I want to salute their hard work to provide this reliable online forum where are need not to visit many websites to collect valuable information. It is the right place where you get all in one solution in easy and effective way to overcome this horrible problem in sufficient time period. I read your suggestion word by word that is very helpful. I also accept that it is very important to have proper routine checkup to understand your pregnancy status in easy way. I also consult with gynecologist to discuss my pregnancy related issue in detail to clear doubts in easy way.
You should follow right path with medical way to convert your dream into reality. It is very important to have regular period cycle and understand the exact ovulation time with healthy eggs for easy conceiving. It is very important to perform sex activity during fertile day 3 day before ovulation. The next important thing is healthy lifestyle. Today we are living in digital world with less physical activity that create infertility problem at early age. There are 20% women who are facing infertility problem all over the world. I like your cooperative natural that guides many women to achieve labor fruit in natural way. You should understand the importance of proper blood supply with effective yoga and meditation to remove the trash in your body and mind to see sudden magic effect within just one week. You get real time benefit with appropriate planning to handle this difficult situation.

Old 10-01-17, 12:20 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2600%

Once you know when your egg is released from the ovary, you can plan to have sex during their most fertile days, three days before ovulation until the day of ovulation. (From a little before it can do no harm, some women became pregnant sex who spent six days before ovulated.) It has a range of days for baby making sex because sperm can survive for three to six days in your body. (Your egg survives only about a day). This means that if you have sex on Monday, sperm can survive in the fallopian tubes, waiting for a floating egg until about Thursday - or perhaps even as late as Sunday.
If you are not sure when your fertile period will be, here's a simple trick: Hit the sheets every other day. Often have sex it means you have to wait healthy sperm in the fallopian tubes every day, ready to spring into action every time the egg is released.(If you want to have sex more often than any other day, that's fine. Do help you design faster, but not bad either.) If you and your partner are waiting to have sex until your most fertile time, make sure you have not opted for a long period of drought in advance. Your partner should ejaculate at least once in the days before his most fertile period. Otherwise, there could be an accumulation of dead sperm in their semen when it is time to go and dead sperm can not get you pregnant. Having said that there are various technologies also available in market and there are numerous clinic who actually helps you deal with this problem and one such clinic is biotexcom clinic of Ukraine. Trust me but they are best in this business. All the best and do visit the clinic.

Old 10-24-17, 01:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 3
Weekly Activity 9300%

Hello, my husband and I were also in biotexcom, but for another reason. Not so long ago, we decided to surrogacy after several failed IVF attempts. We really enjoyed it, our surrogate mother still lives in Ukraine. I did not think that we would really like Ukraine, because we live in Europe. But the clinic has pleasantly surprised us, so I can recommend it to you. I also found out about this clinic in this forum. Therefore, now I wish every woman success and faith.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools