Baby Corner

Old 01-22-06, 01:18 PM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default I have an odd question.

Anyone know if there is a store that sells maternity bras in the 44K and bigger sizes. Biggest i have found is an I and that not big enough. I do play on breastfeeding so i need a bra i can use for that. I hope the baby dont get scared to death when it sees this big ole breast coming its way lol.

Old 01-22-06, 05:10 PM
Visitor

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

I have no idea.... have you tried searching online?

Some of the "bigger" girls on the breastfeeding board may be of more help.

Good luck with your search tho!!

Old 01-22-06, 06:13 PM
Banned

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

Unfortunately the largest I have found (and god knows I have looked everywhere) is a 40 L. Now I'm not sure what your measurements are exactly the 40 L worked for me (I am a 38 M now) for a while (until I started overflowing!) Now I wear a 44 K as I can't find a 38 M. See the problem?

My bra now is too big in the band (I'm going to end up stitching it smaller) but the cups fit ok so far.

I tend to get a bra size larger every 2 years! At this rate... well... Lets just say I plan on getting a reduction after I'm done nursing all my babies. Still planning on having one more...

Oh, and it can be done. Nursing for almost 5 years straight here! (different kids of course, and tandam at times) it takes paitence, practice, and well positioning. If you need tips let me know, and I can tell you what helped me at first.

Old 01-22-06, 06:14 PM
Banned

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

With all that I forgot to tell you who sold the 40 L. It is bravissimo.com the site is in the UK but the price is great. I was used to paying at least $50/bra and it was much cheaper if I remember correctly

Old 01-23-06, 10:29 AM
Amanda,Krystal,Ambers Mom

Thanked 73 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks Nicole i will check them out.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

« Help | appointment »

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools