Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Kelly (Froglegs)

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 09-05-04 | 07:20 AM

•  
    I hope you had a wonderful BIRTHDAY!!

I am positive that it was ten times more fun because you have a little one inside waiting to come out!

• froglegs froglegs's Avatar 09-05-04 | 08:50 AM

•  
    Thanks a bunch! My birthday was great. We celebrated it Friday night while we were at the beach with lobster and chocolate cake. Lots of fun! And hubby bought me a beautiful pair of amethyst and diamond earrings (they match a necklace he gave me for Christmas last year) and a really nice winter poncho from Pea in the Pod that will be great for maternity/breastfeeding this winter. I'm a spoiled girl.

Hope everyone had a great week!
  • tammiane tammiane's Avatar 09-05-04 | 01:00 PM
  • Kelly, sounds like you were very well taken care of!! What a great hubby!

Happy belated birthday to you!

(p.s. Ive never heard of Pea in the Pod...is that and East coast store?)
  • froglegs froglegs's Avatar 09-05-04 | 04:29 PM
  • Hey Tammy, I thought Pea in the Pod was a national chain, but maybe not. You can visit the website at peainthepod.com. They have beautiful clothes, but TRES expensive, so i've only bought a few treats there. Usually I shop at their sister store - Mimi Maternity - which is still pretty cool but about half the price.
  • tammiane tammiane's Avatar 09-05-04 | 04:53 PM
  • Kelly, thanks. It very well may be a national chain but not one we have around here. Ive heard of Mimi maternity and I think I'll check them both out online!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!