Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
Maybe preg not sure. needs help.

Maybe preg not sure. needs help.

Reply Post New Topic

• bb08 08-16-10 | 04:47 PM
  • My boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex and im on birth control (yaz) and he all ways pulls out after words. I take my pills every night and at the same time. I took my 4 white pills and i had my period last month. This month I have been taking naps allot during the day and been really sleepy,Monday my friend was eating Cheetos and the smell of them maid me nauseous, Then Wednesday I couldn't finish my food at taco bell because it maid me nauseous. I have been moody all week. My boobs are sore but only up top and not all over and have been having headaches a lot.Ive been going to the pee a little more often then I should. I took a preg test on Friday and its said neg. Im suppose to start my period Friday taking the white pills. should I wate and take a test? Could i have a false negative pregnancy test? Is this all in my head or am in preg? My co workers say i might be preg.
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 08-16-10 | 05:30 PM
  • Welcome to TBC. If your period isn't due until Friday, you should wait until then to test. A test taken too early will not detect minute levels of hormone in your urine.
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 08-16-10 | 10:08 PM
  • Welcome to TBC! IA, wait to test again.

I took BC pills for several years and my DH and I never used the pull-out method. BC pills are very effective (isn't like 99%?) if taken correctly. However, many women have claimed to have gotten pregnant on BC pills while taking them correctly, so it is a possibility. But I certainly wouldn't work yourself up over it.
  • bb08 08-17-10 | 01:18 AM
  • thank you guys