• What did you do with yours???????
    Or what would you like to do with it?
    Ours is still in the freezer. We will
    be moving and my husband wants to
    know how to move that

What a
    sweetie to think of that

• babyMarksMom babyMarksMom's Avatar 11-24-04 | 05:04 PM
  • my last one was buried under a fig tree tree we planted to honor Shea's birth. if you wanted to also do something similiar, you could plant a tree in a large pot that could be moved with you..we started an avocado tree with the first one, in a half oak barrel. we would put it outside during late spring thru early fall and indoors the rest of the year ( we've always had vaulted ceilings). we moved a few times with it, but I finally took it to my grandparents and planted it outside because it was too big to move through the doorway. it bears fruit now, my aunt sends us several boxes of avocados every year from our tree.
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 11-25-04 | 03:50 AM
  • I always wanted to keep one but my dh was mortified at the thought. Our Midwife always showed the boys the placenta and sack and they thought it was pretty cool. She then took it home with her and put it in the medical waste. I think it's really cool to plant a tree on it!

• tarziesgirl tarziesgirl's Avatar 12-18-04 | 02:35 AM
  • Well, I'd really like to plant a tree on top of ours. I just have to figure out what kind of tree to plant. I wanted to find something that will be blooming in April that way it will be at its most beautiful around their birthday.