Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

please read

Reply Post New Topic

• linfy 44 03-05-13 | 09:47 PM
  • Hi everyone... I have a problem.. im due between may 31 thru june 6.. here is the story.. my husband left for a couple weeks and I had sex on august 3 with someone else and my husband came back that night and we had sex.. I didnt want to be confused if I became pregnant so I took the plan b on the 5th.. on the 8th I found out I wasnt pregnant . A few days later I had my cycle and bleed the whole month.. august 29 was the last day of my cycle and on september 30 I found out im pregnant. Go to the doctor and im due june 6... im worried its not my husband.. any suggestions please? Doctor said I conceived in september but im still shaky.
  • linfy 44 03-05-13 | 10:01 PM
  • Forgot to add my husband and I had sex all in september...
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 03-06-13 | 05:15 PM
  • With a due date of May 31-June 6, you likely conceived between September 7-13.

Last edited by Dopey406; 03-06-13 at 05:18 PM..
  • linfy 44 03-07-13 | 12:47 PM
  • Thanks... my doctor told me today around sept1 thru 13...
  • sammon 03-08-13 | 02:02 PM
  • I was seperated from my fiancée and slept with someone else. We worked things out the next month and got married and pregnant. I knew my conception date but I still worried my self for no reason. I'm a RN your doc is right

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo