Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Positives

Reply Post New Topic

• texasgirlsmommy texasgirlsmommy's Avatar 06-18-08 | 12:12 AM
  • I love the movement definately! I also love the fact that I am carrying a little person! And I LOVE not having to suck in my belly! I can have a big belly and be proud!! LOL
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 07-17-08 | 05:09 PM
  • everything! even puking 3 times a day

its a blessing and I can't wait to do it all again some day.
  • HIMommyof2 07-17-08 | 09:37 PM
  • I agree... EVERYTHING! I love my baby belly! I'd take the morning sickness every day, since it allows me to know my baby is doing well and that my hormone levels were good! Of course I love the fact that it gives me an excuse to eat ice cream... whenever I want! I LOVE the baby kicking (speaking of.... he's kicking up a storm right now!!!) I even loved labor, and the bond that my husband and I developed with him acting as my labor coach... I could have never done it natural without him. I loved the anticipation during labor of holding my little girl! I loved looking down and all of a sudden seeing my baby shoot out of my belly (sorry if tmi... it went really fast!!!) I consider it all a blessing and I know I will miss being pregnant after this little boy is born... But I cant wait to see him and hold him!!! Every good and perfect gift is from above... What precious miracles they are!!!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work