Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy comparisons

Reply Post New Topic

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 05-29-05 | 11:52 AM
  • If you have been pg more than once how did they compare?? Did/do you feel totally different each time?? Did similar experiences result in babies of the same sex??
  • :domesticgoddess: :domesticgoddess:'s Avatar 05-31-05 | 12:15 PM
  • I felt differently to some degree with every pregnancy. I was sick, not sick, more tired or less and gained more or less weight. I didn't find anything that was different with my dd's pg after having 7 sons, either. I DO believe though that the baby can somehow influence your cravings! I swear with some of my pgs I ate the weirdest things - things I would normally never eat!

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 06-02-05 | 07:00 AM
  • I felt completely different with this pregnancy. I was severely ill up until about 13-14 weeks strong. I also have severe cravings and desired for sweets. I normally never have a sweet tooth.

I ate completely healthy with Marco, little sickness, but bled quite a bit with him.

I believe that I was larger with Marco in the stomach area, but I am carrying somewhat the same with this pregnancy. However, I did not have Dolly Parton boobs with Marco, but I do with this one!

I am having another boy.. so I cannot say that being sicker or eating differently than the first qualifies as a different sex!
  • Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-03-05 | 01:04 AM
  • I have been very different with this pg. I wasn't sick at all with Rachel, I was very nauseated for the first 11 weeks or so with this one, my asthma disappeared with Rachel and I have had to use my inhalers a lot with this one. I am way more tired, but that could be because I am running around after a toddler also. Of course with this baby being breech and Rachel not I am carrying very differently, so...
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 06-03-05 | 08:51 AM

•  
    Seems we are about the same. I was hardly nauseus at all with Aedan and this one I can't remember having more than mild queasiness. I am using my inhaler more this time but also that could be from the extra weight and chasing a toddler.

So pretty much the same as with Aedan.. thus why I figured boy.

Last edited by Bethann73; 06-03-05 at 11:41 AM..

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work