Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
It is pretty quiet around here ladies!

It is pretty quiet around here ladies!

Reply Post New Topic

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-20-05 | 12:03 PM
  • How is everyone doing?

We are pretty good. I am 33 weeks. I just started vacation last week that will take me up until baby is born, so it is like I am on an extended paid maternity leave!

I started my NSTs last Friday and everything was fine. Doc wants me to have one every week until I deliver. Kind of nice to lay for an hour listening to baby's hb and movements. Other than that I am just trying to get things ready for baby and choose a name. Still not 100% on if this is a boy or girl, had a dream the other night the baby was born, a boy, and while I was in recovery Dh named him Franco!?!?! So now we are calling the baby Franco.
  • babyMarksMom babyMarksMom's Avatar 06-20-05 | 07:16 PM

•  
    sounds like things are pretty good for you. won't be too much longer until he or she is in your arms....

I am busy with work and

and scheduling everyone's summer activites. we had our ultrasound and saw a healthy heartbeat. continuing to

for a healthy baby.
  • Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 06-21-05 | 06:47 AM
  • I'm here, but have been really busy with outside activities.

Hopefully I am back and running!

33 weeks!! You are so close to having this baby! BTW, My nephew is named Franco and I love that name!! Mine you.. he is handsome too! Great choice.

I am going on 28 weeks of pregnancy with 12 weeks left to go!~ It seems as if I just started the road to pregnancy. So far, everything looks great for this little boy that is soon to arrive. I haven't figured out a name, but have a few in mind. He just started to become active inside, and gives me a few good kicks these days. Thats about it!
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 06-21-05 | 08:01 PM
  • *lol* We've been calling the baby Yanni, as I told pestering friends and family that we're naming him Cletus Vladimir and calling him Yanni for short.

I'm not doing so hot over here, I've been having a lot of contractions lately and have been in & out of the hospital. They now have me on Terbutaline (a muscle relaxer) to stop the contractions and are running a test (fetal fibronectin) to see if there's a chance I'll deliver in the next two weeks. I'm only 32 weeks along, so we're definitely hoping for a negative on that one. But, on happier notes, I'm getting very close to having a beautiful baby boy to hold, and my shower is Saturday, which I'm really looking forward to. Yay!!

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 06-21-05 | 08:04 PM
  • Chandra I am so glad your doc finally put you on something to quiet your contrax. It made me quiet nervous when you posted that your cervix was softening. Hopefully your guy will stay in there for at least another 4 weeks!

Brenda I am so excited to hear about the heartbeat that is always such a reassurance. I am praying for a very healthy baby for you, of course this baby is so lucky to have a sister like Lily looking out for him/her.

Jacqui don't you just love those kicks? Some days I want to just lay on the couch and do nothing but feel the baby kick, of course with DD to run around after that isn't possible!

Last edited by Valleygirl; 06-21-05 at 08:07 PM..

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work