Baby Corner

Old 06-29-15, 12:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 41.67%
Question SO MUCH PRESSURE AND KICKING

I'm 9 months and when I eat I get bad pressure and my baby kicks a lot I know this seems normal given how far I am in my pregnancy but today when I was cooking I felt I couldn't even stand up any longer..my question asks if you have had this happen to you, how soon after did you end up giving birth? I am a first time mom by the way..

Old 09-21-17, 02:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 133.33%

Hi dear. I am happy that you are seeking answers in such a renowned forum and I am sure you will get perfect answers. I am going to tell you my experience. I'm 14W and for the past few days, I've been feeling a brief (2-3 seconds) of tickling (from the inside), almost like a feathery paintbrush in my lower right side by my pubic bone. It only happens a few minutes after I eat a meal, and usually only once or twice. It's such a different feeling that it makes my heart skip a beat each time, so I know it's something unique and not gas. The only time I can feel/sense it is when I'm in a quiet room and sitting very still and concentrating or lying down. Hope that helps! I know a lot of people say that FTM can't feel it this early, but so far I've been pretty in tune with my bodily changes and sometimes, you just know. Don’t panic if you feel something uncanny just consult Lotus Center in Ukraine, they are the best in these matters.

Old 09-25-17, 01:01 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 216.67%

Hello, nice to hear that you are opting for this technique. I can totally understand how you are feeling and on the failure of your first IVF, but I am sure you will be happy to hear my success story of In Vitro Fertilization. I was also in a state of deep depression when my doctor declared me infertile. Just to give you a brief from we’re i have done my IVF it was from a clinic in Kiev. My husband only searched for this clinic in Ukraine and finally visited Lotus clinic in Ukraine. After we visited them they suggested me the In Virtro Fertilization (IVF) technique, and currently, i am a happy mother of a healthy and beautiful baby. My gynecologist was so good and helpful that she cleared all my doubts on IVF. She told me that one in every six couples suffer from infertility. The procedure of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is the real hope for many infertile couples who desire for children. In this procedure what my gynecologist told me was that the women has to take hormones so that she can stimulate her ovaries to produce as many eggs as possible in a single cycle. Then the matured eggs are removed through transvaginal aspiration or even a small surgery. Then, the sperm is collected from the man through masturbation. The egg is placed in the sperm to create embryos. Once the fertilization takes place one or more embryos are transferred into woman’s uterus in a hope that any one of them will implant successfully. Thus the whole process is simple but takes time. The implantation varies from women to women. I got success on my fourth attempt. You can surely tell find inspiration from my IVF success story. It’s the best way anyone can feel the motherhood. I can surely say it’s the best technique as compared to surrogacy. I hope you get positivity from my story.

Old 09-25-17, 01:04 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 216.67%

Hi dear, I can understand the pain you are going through currently. Remember miracles can happen anytime so please stay positive. I just saw post and it caught my attention. I am surprised that you are also facing the same problem as my sister. I can understand your physical and mental status at this time. If you got a final answer from the doctor at Lotus clinic in Ukraine that it was a miscarriage then you should start concentration more on your body and start building up again. A miscarriage signifies that you did not take proper care of your health. There are medical researches done already saying that due to imbalance between hormone levels of your body one can have miscarriage. Today we all are leading a very busy life and have already forgotten how to maintain a proper balanced diet in our life. My sister was too careless about her daily when we consulted i am living Healthy lifestyle and enjoying baby gift that bring brightness into my life.
I accept to get full cooperation from my husband side to handle this horrible situation in my life. You should understand the value of a balance life. You can prepare from this past with proper balanced diet and valuable nutrition to your protein diet. The main reason of miscarriage problem is due to unhealthy Lifestyle. You have to adopt easy and effective method of sitting and sleeping that have less pressure on baby bump that is beneficial for you in many ways. You should take maximum benefit in limited time period to conceive effectively with high level hemoglobin that create beneficial situation for you. I hope you get enough information to conceive effectively to avoid miscarriage problem.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools