Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Pregnancy Message Boards > Pregnancy, Labor & Childbirth >
updates. How is everyone doing?

updates. How is everyone doing?

Reply Post New Topic

• Cracker_Jac Cracker_Jac's Avatar 12-14-04 | 07:00 AM
  • How is everyone doing these days? Are the holidays burning you out? Any special traditions that you have started or will be starting with baby on the way?

I am starting to plan for another baby, but so far everything has been a bust! It's okay, and I am enjoying Marco very much. This Christmas should be a lot of fun for all of us as he is walking, talking and very much a delight. We haven't really started much on traditions because in-laws have taken over Christmas Eve and Day, but I plan on making some new ideas.

Right now, I am battling a very bad cold. I have such a sore throat with a hellacious cough. and I received a cold sore on my mouth the size of TEXAS! I have never, EVER had a cold sore before. My doctor seems to think that a high fever aided in this.

Anyho... I am feeling better.

How about you?
  • froglegs froglegs's Avatar 12-14-04 | 10:19 AM
  • Hi Jacqui!

Glad to see that you're back with us. Sorry about that cold. That sucks about your cold sore. DH gets cold sores like that and he always suffers with them.

I've definitely arrived at the grumpy, impatient stage of my pregnancy (DH probably thinks I was there 8 mo ago!). I'm 36+ weeks. I just CANNOT WAIT to get this little bugger OUT! I have my GBS test tomorrow so we'll see if there's any dialation/effacement action going on down there. Even though I KNOW you can walk around dialated for weeks, it would be nice to have some hope that I won't be pregnant forever.

Next???
  • MImom23 MImom23's Avatar 12-14-04 | 10:58 AM

•  

I am having morning sickness all day everyday but the heart burn seems to let up for now. i had an u/s last wed and evey thing looks good.
    as for christmas we are 3 hours away from family so last year we woke the kids up at 330am and opened there gifts here then drove down to be with family, we are hoping to do the same this year. the only problem we had last year was we had gotten 8 inches of snow christmas eve and the roads weren't cleared yet and a 3 hour drive took us alost 6 hrs. so as long as we don't have a major snow this year we are hoping to do it again this year.
  • tammiane tammiane's Avatar 12-14-04 | 11:56 AM
  • Sorry you're so sick! I Hope you feel better soon!

I'm doing well. 32wks pg and like Kelly, starting to feel a tiny bit impatient! And I still have roughly 8wks to go! LOL! My belly is nice and round and my little guy is still frantically active. No slowing down for him just yet! Ive gained around 18lbs now and generally feel pretty good. I do have trouble at night...feeling like Im about 80yrs old...all achy and awkward feeling..but I know its not much longer! I had my 3d u/s, which was amazing. His new pic is in my siggy (along with a new one of me and my dd at my baby shower on sunday!)

• froglegs froglegs's Avatar 12-14-04 | 01:54 PM
  • Beautiful picture of you and Lauren, Tammy!!!