Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Updates please

Reply Post New Topic

• bonnie bonnie's Avatar 12-14-06 | 12:38 PM
  • Wow!! What beautiful babies

Isn't motherhood the absolute best??? I never knew just how much love I had in me

Sorry I haven't been on the boards much lately. My computer at home is pretty slow...I made the awesome and wonderful decision not to return to work...can't leave Georgia just yet. She is doing great...babbling up a strom and super strong and of course gorgeous!! At last check she weighed in at 18lbs. She isn't quite four months old and is in 6-9 month clothes! If I knew how to add a photo....I would!

Hope everyone is well
  • Missy M 12-14-06 | 01:58 PM
  • Ditto with the photos....I feel like such a loser because I have yet to post a pic (what a dummy). Anyway, I can't wait for Max and Izzy's first Christmas. Max crawls everywhere and is almost ready to walk. He stands up and lets go of whatever he is holding on to. He has 6 teeth and says mama and dada. He has yet to sleep through the night (ugh). Izzy is up on her hands and knees rocking so I think she will crawl soon. She also has 6 teeth and says mama and dada. She plays peek a boo and gives lots of kisses

(melts my heart). She is usually a much better sleeper than her brother. At their 9 month check-up they weighed 19 lbs for Max and 18 lbs for Izzy.
    It is so fun to see and hear how everyone is doing. All your babies are just amazing. Isn't it the best! Take care everyone. Missy
  • JagsAli JagsAli's Avatar 12-14-06 | 05:25 PM
  • Thanks ladies! love the Katie's teeth!! she is too cute. Georgia sounds like she is moving right along and those twins Missy!! sounds like they are doing great! I love being a Mommy too, what a blessing, I would really like another but I doubt we would be able to shell out another 24k for a baby, plus I should be thankful for one happy, healthy baby and I am, but man I just love her sooo much!! I could do it again!! for sure. Even after everything! To post pictures all I do is go into my shutterfly program where I have down loaded my pics, open a picture, right click on it, save, then paste it to this post, so far it works for me I can't do it any other way so that is what I resort to doing. Glad to hear all is well w/ everyone and all the babies. Celia are you trying again? when? Please take care everyone! Have a great Christmas too!
  • Celia_M 12-20-06 | 11:02 AM
    Celia are you trying again? when?
    Not sure atm. We do still want to (most days, some days the thought of it all is too much, and I sometimes think stupidly have we used up all our luck having Katie iykwim)
    Katie was very resistant to my trying to cut down her feeding when I tried a month ago and as we can't ttc#2 whilst she's still feeding we're in a bit of a limbo atm.

Weighing up her needs against timing ttc2 is doing my head in, so I'm burying it in the sand and enjoying the moment for another couple of months

I'll keep you all posted when we do go again though don't worry, will need all the support we can get, I'm feeling really negative about our chances of success twice, like we've used up all our luck already. I feel SO lucky to have Katie at all.
    Sorry, that's a real downer of a post.
    Wishing you all a very merry christmas right back!!

• BnBMommy BnBMommy's Avatar 12-20-06 | 11:50 AM
  • Well I didn't post on this board when I was pregnant, but we did struggle with infertility and after three years, we were blessed with Benjamin, who is now 17 months old. He is into everything, running, climbing, and talking more and more each day. Very exciting...

We are currently TTC again, and hopefully that will happen for us and I will be able to post on this board with you ladies throughout pregnancy. Here is a Christmas picture of Benjamin...

Last edited by BnBMommy; 06-18-10 at 01:42 AM..

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work