Baby Corner Logo
Baby Corner Message Board »  »    Pregnancy Weight Gain »  

need help! Print Version

ambrose 01-31-18 03:08 PM

need help!

hey people I am here on this forum to ask you some question. I was expecting and have a successful delivery. After that my weight is too much and I don’t know how to lose my weight. My mother did everything to less my weight. For example, doctors recommend me to drink boiled water. I did same as it is but not proves helpful. Moreover, my belly Is like something is hanging. I want a fit physique and want to keep myself stylish as I was before my pregnancy. My husband also wants. Help me!!!

sara098 02-08-18 12:19 AM

Hello there!!!I had a C- section.after it losing weight is the difficult task but I do concentrate on my diet.not having too much walking.It's not good for me.I am getting diet which carries fibers in large quantity.Also sometimes I use real butter to flavor my meal.After C-section, I am so worried and scary because of swelling and pain in my stitches.when I totally get rid of the pain and my baby is almost 4 months old I also doing light exercise to lose my weight.because after passing a long time it's difficult to lose your weight easily.I also try to drink water in a large amount (8 to 9 glasses of water a day) it's helped me a lot.The best thing I have learned from my experience is that moderate exercise and drink water between meal.Good Luck you can also lose weight with breastfeeding.So, just keep doing all that it's really helpful.