Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
8 days late and negative HPT???

8 days late and negative HPT???

Reply Post New Topic

• Tbaby 04-10-11 | 07:41 PM
  • Hello,
    I'm so confused. I am 8 days late on my period and I have taking 3 hpt and they have all been negative. My breasts have been tender for the last 2-3 weeks, I have been cramping like im going to start my period for the last 2-3 weeks too. I have been nausea for the last week. Im on cd 39 and dont know if i should keep testing or go to the doctor. Any advice?
  • Mommy2KNIH Mommy2KNIH's Avatar 04-10-11 | 08:41 PM
  • Are you stressed about anything in particular? Sometimes being stressed can wreck havoc on your cycle. If you dont get your period within the next few days and are still getting a

then I would for sure put a call in to the doctor to see what might be causing this. Sometimes just putting that call in will make you start. Its called Murphy's Law

I hope you get the answer you want!!
  • Tbaby 04-10-11 | 08:49 PM
  • Hi Mommy2KNIH,

No im not stressed about anything that I know of. I know stress can mess up my cycle. I just thought it was strange cuz I have all the symptoms but no period and 2 neg tests. Maybe I shld go to the doctor.
  • lauralkemp lauralkemp's Avatar 04-10-11 | 10:22 PM
  • Are you sure you're counting your cycle correctly? Maybe you're off a few days. If not maybe the strees of not getting AF is causing her to stay away. I've had that happen.
  • Tbaby 04-13-11 | 09:10 PM
  • AF showed today