Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

???????

Reply Post New Topic

• reneeanderson reneeanderson's Avatar 10-16-04 | 07:56 AM
  • I have never TRIED TC it just kinda happened with Maddie. but now that we are I don't know where to start, well I do but I don't know how to know when i'm O or how to chart anything. My DH enjoys it bc he gets it all the time... sorry TMI!!! I should be starting AF today so where do I go from here?
  • LeAnnimal LeAnnimal's Avatar 10-16-04 | 10:04 AM
  • first, you need to figure out how long your cycles are. If they are 29 days, then most women ovulate (O) between 12 - 14 days in. I'm an odd duck I have 28 days cycles and O on day 12 with a really long wait time till AF. If your cycles are longer, that means that you ovulate later. You don't ovulate half way through your cycle, you ovulate 12 - 14 days (usually) before AF is to get here. You can chart your temperature too, that helps me. you can see my chart in my siggy so you can see what it looks like.
  • the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 10-16-04 | 03:51 PM
  • Renee,
    I'm in exactly the same boat as you. Good luck figuring it all out, and again lots of baby dust to you.

• bjlmom bjlmom's Avatar 10-17-04 | 01:06 AM
  • I would suggest you ladies try to find a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility...I heard it is a wonderful book that explains EVERYTHING....it is a lot of women's bible when TTC