Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

?????

Reply Post New Topic

• TeresaRenee TeresaRenee's Avatar 06-03-06 | 09:58 AM
  • Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long after ovulation do you have until it's too late??? I am pretty sure that ovulated last night. My right side was very sore and my lover tummy right below my belly button was very almost sore feeling and heavy feeling. I was wondering how long after the egg is released do you have to keep ttc after the egg has been released. I did the ovulation calculator and it said that the next estimated ovulation date would be the 4th, so i guess a day or so off isn't that big of a deal. So should we keep DTD or is it too late? I am still feeling kind of sore today a little so is it possible that I haven't yet ovulated and will today or tommorow? HELP!!! Any info that you ladies could give me would be wonderful.

Thanks
  • JennaMC 06-03-06 | 01:41 PM
  • Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think it's only like 12 to 24 hours after ovulation then it's to late.
  • luvmyneo 06-03-06 | 02:28 PM
  • Yeah luvnu is right I am pretty sure you only have 12-24 hour window after ovualation. You might have to wait til next moth to try again..
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 06-03-06 | 05:43 PM
  • I would keep DTD if your not sure because pain does not mean that you ovulated yet. I get pains for day's before I ovulate so unless you know for sure I would keep trying.

• Janine Janine's Avatar 06-03-06 | 09:34 PM
  • I agree..keep DTD. I just started charting and found out I O'd the 16th cycle day rather than the normal 14th day. Unless you feel that same pain every month it is hard to pin down that that was actual ovulation rather than just gas or other stomach thing.