Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
? about crazy pulling and tugging

? about crazy pulling and tugging

Reply Post New Topic

• hopetobemomofthree hopetobemomofthree's Avatar 10-17-08 | 03:12 PM
  • Ok ladies, I asked this earlier, but I think it got lost and I am still curious.

I had an ovary removed in May because of a cyst. It was on my right side. Now this cycle I am having tugging and pulling,and cramping similar to what I might feel around O time (actually am feeling this around real O time now), and sometimes the cramping is stronger more like a mild period cramp....any idea why this happens????

I have searched the Internet, and I guess I don't know what to ask, because I can't find anything about pain and cramping 5 months after an ovary is removed! ave you heard of anything or run across anything? Should I call my OBGYN? I don't have an appointment with her until January, it was supposed to be this month, but it was changed-UGH!

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-17-08 | 03:31 PM
  • I don't know...I would think its like a ghost pain,your body doesn't know its not there.It could still be healing somewhat too? Again thats just my guess.If its really bothering you I would call the Obgyn,just to put your mind at ease.
Thank you countrycutieluv!
hopetobemomofthree (10-17-08)
  • hopetobemomofthree hopetobemomofthree's Avatar 10-17-08 | 05:04 PM
  • That is what I was thinking, but I couldn't find any information on it. I will see if it happens again next cycle (or maybe not!). Thanks so much

• 3Princes 10-17-08 | 08:08 PM
  • You could always call--- that's what theyre getting paid for.

Have to tell you though-- I get cramps some cycles from ovulation till my period.
Thank you 3Princes!
hopetobemomofthree (10-18-08)
  • hopetobemomofthree hopetobemomofthree's Avatar 10-17-08 | 10:59 PM
  • Quote de QTeach333
    You could always call--- that's what theyre getting paid for.

Have to tell you though-- I get cramps some cycles from ovulation till my period.

But from a non-existent ovary?!