Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

advice please

Reply Post New Topic

• leanne29 01-29-07 | 12:35 PM
  • [SIZE=2]hello to you all,[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]I stopped taking bcp (cerrazette) on 13th jan 07, never had a/f while i was taking it. since stopping the bcp we have being bd practically every day. on 17th jan 07, i had spotted brown mucas (sorry tmi)which lasted for one day only. my a/f still has not showed. have sore nipples since stopping the pill. i did a test on 27th january and came back neg. dose any think that may have been too early to test?. i am going to test on saturday 3rd of feb. dose anyone think that may be a better time to get a more accurate result?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]any advice would be great[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]thanks[/SIZE]
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 01-29-07 | 12:39 PM
  • WOW I have no idea... Sorry I am no help. You NEVER had AF when on BCP and your doctor knew that? Jeeze... hmm.

Good luck! There are lots of great ladies on here who hopefully can help you.
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 01-30-07 | 09:35 PM
  • if you just stopped bcp on jan 13th..i think it's unlikely that you got pregnant after that...you may have gotten pregnant while taking them but if you never had a period...i'm confused.

good luck ...I would talk to your Dr.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work