Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

anyone have sore breasts?

Reply Post New Topic

• renee77 10-17-06 | 01:23 PM
  • [SIZE=2]Hi! Okay.. so my last Depo shot was on August 24, 2005. It would have been out of my system by Nov. right? Anyway, my boobs are really sore and they are getting huge. I mean they were already a D but now oh my gosh!! It hurts for my shirt to rub against them., and I'm busting out of my bras. ( and I have to add that I just bought three new ones.)

I've tried not wearing a bra to bed and that doesn't seem to help. I read somewhere to take a really warm shower and let the water hit them... that didn't help. It's just like when I was pregnant with my kids. So, I took a pregnancy test and of course...NOTHING!! I haven't started my period yet either, so I just don't know what could be going on with this crazee body of mine. Anyone have these problems?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Kelly

[/SIZE]
  • Janine Janine's Avatar 10-17-06 | 01:28 PM
  • I think I would schedule an appt with your doctor and have a blood test done.
  • tam121 10-25-06 | 12:04 PM
  • maybe your body is still adjusting to you not taking the depo shot, when I stopped taking my pills it took me about 6 months for my body to get back on it's own shcedule.
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 10-25-06 | 12:06 PM
  • UGH sore breasts are bad for me this month! I am in TWW and every little thing could be a "symptom" but NEVER have I had sore breasts... today...they ache so bad! Good Luck
  • renee77 10-27-06 | 02:53 PM
  • I know what you mean, since I last posted my breasts are doing better. LOL! But, now low and behold...I'm spotting. well, actually i'm not. I started spotting on Tuesday and did until this morning. Now, there is nothing.!! AHHH!! I don't understand what the heck is going on!!
    Thanx and good luck to you too!!!

Kelly