Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Beta Results are in!

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-08-08 | 01:33 PM
  • And I am not pregnant anymore!

The beta this morning was <0.5

I just dont see how I got so many evap lines unless I was pregnant and lost the pregnancy. I dont understand why AF was brown mucusy? Why, why, why? I know several of you swear by $store test but they either have lots of evap lines or is so sensitive they can detect a chemical pregnancy.
    What should I think? Do?

• LAB LAB's Avatar 10-08-08 | 01:59 PM
  • I've never gotten an evaporation line! They are sensitive enough to detect a chemical pregnancy though

Have your symptoms decreased?

Laura

Thank you LAB!
Keepers (10-08-08)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-08-08 | 01:59 PM
  • DARN! I was SURE you were preggers! I don't know about the $ tests because I haven't used any. I am so sorry! I was hoping to get on the board and see that you were pregnant. Maybe you did indeed had another chemical pregnancy. You will have to ask your dr. what he/she thinks.
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (10-08-08)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 10-08-08 | 02:13 PM
  • I am almost certain I had a chemical pregnancy. Hell, I know I was pregnant! The symptoms I had was the exact same as my oldest son! They have decreased. I noticed that on Sunday. The discharge started on Saturday so I am going to count that as the day I lost it. Heidi, I havent had a chemical before. This is my first. Last month I thought I saw a line but it wasnt. This is a for sure line and everyone can see it. I am going to call the doctor and speak with his nurse but I am just going to ride this cycle out and call it a bust because I am not taking any medication. And will start November with my 4th round of Clomid but at a higher dose, or he may change it to a different medication. Thanks for being so supportive through this. Now I have to tell my husband that AF wasnt AF it was a miscarriage. He has no idea. I am afraid to tell him. Not sure how he will react. What should I do?
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-08-08 | 02:21 PM

•  
    I never have had evap lines....I can't belive both of us in one month! Its going to get better.
    Tell your dh,he needs to know.I told mine when I showed the line but not to get excited.I was fine even with the AF problem...sorry tmi.He came home and I broke down!
    He has been there to support me but I don't think that it really clicked with him or I for the most part.
    My doctor told me to just grieve,an early loss is a loss just the same.
    Its still so surreal....its going to take some time.I'm still a basket case (more then usual) from time to time.
    Just give yourself time.

It's so not fair for anybody to go through!
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Keepers (10-08-08)

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work